1. Heavy-duty gearbox provides longer life and low maintenance.
2. Steering system features a twin-stick multi-directional steering system, providing immediate machine control and precise maneuverability
3. Fine hand control for able pitch to ensure precise blade adjustment.
4. Tilt forward seat reveals a built-in hoist hook for transport on or off the worksite and allows easy engine access.
5. Adjustable sliding seat for Front-To-Back.
6. Low machine profiles provide a low center of gravity and check the working area easily.
7. Rugged frame is made of hardened steel for severest site conditions.
8. Super heavy-duty gearbox and spider assembly stand up for the most grueling job.
9. Side-mounted fuel tank and water tank with big volume for long working time
10. Trowel arm alignment: adjustment screws allow easy job site blade alignment.
11. Tool kit convenient location is easy for the operator.